In this Weeks update to the Plains of Eidolon, we included a change to the economy of how purchases are made for vendor gear! This may change some of the articles you would normally buy, so make sure you check the list!
-Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Quills Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
-Replaced Arcane Blueprints with Arcanes in Hok’s Offerings meaning that Arcanes no longer need to be built.
-Changed Standing costs of Arcanes (lowest tier went from 2000 to 2500, highest tier went from 12.5K to 10K).
-Added sell price to Fish Meat (100 Credits per unit). Selling them makes sense to add for inventory purists as changes come for their uses.
– Replaced Bait Blueprints with Baits in Fisher Hai-Luk’s Offerings. This means Baits are no longer craft-ception with other fish parts and can now just be bought outright for Standing.
– Reusable Fish Bait Blueprints can now be sold for 100,000 Credits. Relics of a different time for some, easy Credits for others.
– Zaw Handles now use Fish Oil instead of Fish Scales. Amount normalized to 50 units.
– Normalized Fish Part costs across Amp Part Blueprints – some had 5 rare parts, some had 2, now there’s 3 needed for all.
– Removed Cetus Wisp costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Eidolon Gems.
– Removed Cetus Wisps from Amp Prism Blueprint, and replaced them with Fish Parts or Eidolon Gems.
– Removed Fish Scales costs from Operator Armour Blueprints, and replaced them with Fish Parts.
Reduced Standing cost of Cetus Wisps from Quills Offerings.
Fish Oil can now be sold for 100 Credits.
You can find the whole Dev Workshop thread on our forums, if you want to see discussions, or give feedback on this new economy rework!
AIR CASTING – FRIEND OR FOE?
We added another ninja-slamming change with the Plains of Eidon Remaster update, implementing our thought process on Air Casting Abilities, and removing the in-air restrictions on the following abilities:
Additionally, the following abilities require ground to activate, but can now be cast in the air and will do a melee-esque slam to the ground:
[divider]OE / CETUS ECONOMY REMASTER LITE:[/divider]Here are more notes from RebeccaNow that we have returned to Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon with a visual remaster, we are applying some Economy Remaster Lite changes in an effort to apply our continued learnings. These are essentially the improvements in the Fortuna economy, applied in our debut Open World of Cetus.
Generally speaking, the Cetus Wisp changes are just to lessen the demand on Cetus Wisp runs overall.
The Update notes will have final details – check back for those later. Everything here is subject to change. Change is the name of the game – thank you for all feedback on our economies and for being receptive to greater change to Warframe for the benefit of all. Us early adopters know the drill.IMPORTANT EDIT:We have found a way to convert all outstanding dormant Cetus Arcane Blueprints in inventories into the crafted Arcanes on Login when the update ships. This will happen automatically. Any builds in progress will be left alone to finish. This means if, for example, you have 1 x Magus Elevate Blueprint, it will convert into a 1 x Magus Elevate on Login. This applies to Exodia and Virtuos too.
Read more on the Warframe forum:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1079541-another-part-of-the-poe-remaster-economy-remaster-lite/
Lost your password?