Call of Duty: Warzone Digagami review!
I have yet to hear “Modern Warfare is trash” from anyone who has reasonable arguments. That being said, everyone has the same expectations for Warzone (Modern Warfare’s Battle Royale)!
Although Battle Royales are going through a “Played out” stage, Modern Warfare’s take on the genre really caught eyes including myself! But what makes Warzone so different from other Battle Royales?
One of my favorite things about Warzone is that you have a pistol when you land, so you still have a chance to down someone who took your weapons. Another thing is that you can 1v1 for a chance at returning to the battlefield, that’s if you win!
Here’s a pros vs cons list:
- You land with a pistol
- After your first death, you have a chance to return if you win a 1v1
- The shooting is more fluent than most Battle Royales
- No Bloom
- You can purchase killstreaks, Perks, or even a Teammate Revive
- Fast-paced action
- You get to practice aim and earn points before each match depending on how fast 150 players connect
- Vehicles are overpowered (Only for a moment I hope)
- Hit registration is buggy
- Future updates may make the game feel stale after months
- Loadout Drop actually makes the Battle Royale aspect pointless